To set the ‘wheels in motion’ means: to cause a series of actions to start that will help you achieve what you want.
Business Leaders & entrepreneurs often want to achieve many things. There are many pathways they can take. Some are well worn. Others require cutting a trail through uncharted ground.
Navigating the terrain of personal and professional growth to create a business that is profitable with a culture creating loyal customers and team members can be exhilarating yet bumpy.
Debbra has years of experience creating, teaching, and leading teams to move towards a united vision, engaging in actions that are highly effective at reaching new goals.
Whether its movement of thought, body (daily activity), business- or wheels…. without movement we stagnate.
- Movement stimulates growth.
- Movement stimulates cleansing of things on the inside.
- Movement is essential for life.
The reason why movement and motion is so vitally, unavoidably crucial to successful business building, entrepreneurship, leadership and personal development is the same reason as why forward momentum is absolutely essential to life.
If something isn’t making progress, it’s stagnating and decaying.
The life essence of business is either getting better or worse. Your relationship(s) are either getting better, or they are getting worse. Your health is getting better or worse. There’s no such thing as neutral.
As a Lifelong Entrepreneur, Business Leader, Speaker, Author, Musician, and Results Expert- Debbra is dynamic and determined.
On stage and off, working with clients 1:2:1 or in groups, at work or at play, Debbra understands the importance and connection of movement to learning, which leads to results.
- She’s a radiant source of movement and energy. She’s action oriented with a driving force to accomplish or complete things at hand.
- She has the capacity to think big, accomplish things in a big way- and help others do the same along the way so that they are at ease and not overwhelmed.
- She has an abundance of sureness about moving forward and she inspires others to feel confident to take action and have positive movement to achieve their goals.